Get a quote today
Are you looking for Wheel Balancing for your vehicle?
Uneven weight distribution across the tyre and wheel assembly can affect a vehicle’s suspension system and tyres resulting in safety issues. Experts recommend getting a wheel balancing check every 5000-6000 miles to avoid any issues.
RM Auto Centre Ltd. is one of the most trusted service centres for professional wheel balancing Chingford. We host a team of experienced technicians who possess sound knowledge of the technical intricacies of car wheels and tyres. They are also adept at using cutting-edge tools and advanced technology to rectify wheel imbalance in the shortest possible time.
Moreover, we maintain a fair pricing policy for reliable wheel balancing services.
So, call us today on 02085298282 or 07495226415 for an appointment.
Note: You can also book a service appointment through our website.
Factors Leading To Uneven Wheel Weight Distribution
You might notice some early signs of unbalanced wheels due to the following factors:
- Tyre manufacturing defects
- Worn-out shock absorbers
- Poorly-fitted wheels to the hubs
Symptoms of Improper Wheel Balancing
You should get a wheel balancing check Chingford from us at the earliest on noticing the following signs:
- Odd vibrations on the steering wheel, seats and floorboards
- Excessive jerking while driving over speed bumps
- Uncomfortable rides
- Uneven and more frequent tyre tread wear
- Reduced braking performance
- Inaccurate steering precision
How Do We Perform Wheel Balancing Service?
Our in-house technicians follow a precise method of wheel balancing services to ensure accurate results:
- Firstly, they will unmount your vehicle’s tyre and wheel assembly safely without causing damage to the rim.
- They will then attach the same to a wheel balancing machine and rotate it at high speed.
- Next, they will note down the readings generated by the computer.
- Afterwards our experts will analyse the data and detect the faulty areas.
- Now, they will attach counterweights to the wheels in order to balance them.
- Finally, our technicians will mount the wheel back and check the tyre inflation level.
So, quit searching for “wheel balancing services near me” and visit us at the Marshfield Service Station, Sewardstone Rd, Chingford E4 7RF.